• I'll be checking ua accounts of those who comment under this post with a "😃". Will be sharing the works too on my story if i like it🙌👯 Try to get addicted to the things that helps you grow, not die. Check today's story to see the rough sketch🤪
476 likes / 0 comments / 5 days ago
• I'm on Hibernation mode. Reading helps a lot and journaling too. But today for a change i went to see some of my frnds today. Really felt good after seeing them🤗 I can't take pictures for posting cuz there's no sunlight. Had been raining this whole week. if you're struggling this week don't worry weekend is near ;) . . #10yearsandcounting#schoolmates
• Do you know that feeling when you pretend to be happy with your friends or fam but yo're just truly dead inside? I don't think anyone will understand that except the one who's suffering/has suffered. If you were discuss your anxiety or depression with your fam, they'll laugh at you or say you're just crazy or lazy, there's nothing like that ..etc ..and this will make you even more depressed. I think people need to understand the difference between sadness and depression. Sadness is more like a temporary feeling that everyone can feel. While depression is more like ...
• I tried working on this journal a few days ago. But I'm unhappy with the results. These are the journals that i bought online name 'factor notes'(check my feed to see the first post 🌻) The paper quality is just poor that the highlighters bleed through ,making the next page unsuitable for working. I think it can be used only for writing that too should be carefully done eventho the manufacturers & reviews claimed that it can be used for journaling🤧
572 likes / 20 comments / 22 days ago
السلام عليكم ورحمة الله وبركاته This is my first artjournal flipthrough video. My third journal is shown here. Only a few pages left to complete. Hope you all enjoy.Thank you for the love🙏❤️ . . #artbynazri#artjournalbynazri
• Yesterday night just before sleep I'd an idea overflow😅I immediately made a quick note on my phone before i forgets.And this spread is one of them. To see that rough sketch see my story 🤪Also check my recent post if you're interested in stickers✨ finally it'd be great if you tap on the 3 dots on the top right corner of this post and turn on post & story notifications so that you don't miss any of my posts.😌And جزاك الله خيرا for all the love🙏❤️ Ps: birds or animals shouldn't be caged! They should be living in their ...
• السلام عليكم ورحمة الله وبركاته الحمد لله I made some print outs and stickers today. It can be used for journaling, can be sticked on to the walls of working space, or notebooks or journals just like I did on my black journal✨ If anyone interested in buying feel free to DM me💁
• Are you anxious or depressed? People around you including your mother calls you lazy.You don't know why you feel laziness all the time. It's not just laziness but feeling demotivated all the time. You thought this feeling was temporary but it didn't pass. Yo're more like an ambivert or you used to be. But now you feel like you're an introvert. You're aware that you've a wonderful family and friends but that doesn't matter, all you wanna do is to disappear or dissolve. Sometimes you shut yourself completely from your family & friends not because they're not good enough. ...
• I stopped drinking milk tea more than a year ago . I've never been a fan. I wasn't a coffee lover too. But coffee really helped me often. So i became a fan,later an addict i guess😅 it's been weeks or months since I'd a good coffee. I bought a new coffee cup yesterday. I'll be rewarding myself a good coffee soon.In shaa Allah. Do you like tea or coffee?☕/🍵